Custom Calling Services
Custom Calling Service is available on business and residence
exchange service lines and PBX trunks as specified herein excluding semi-public service,
and with the additional exception that the Call Waiting feature is not available on rotary
Line Connection provides an automatic connection
between a calling station that goes off-hook and a preassigned directory number. When a
customer with the Automatic Line feature goes off-hook the central office equipment
automatically dials the preassigned one to fifteen digit number. Calls dialed to a
subscriber's line with the Automatic Line option will be processed in a normal manner.
(2) Automatic Recall *69 is an
incoming call management feature which will enable a subscriber to have call set-up
performed automatically to the calling party of the last incoming call. This will apply
whether the incoming call was answered,unanswered, or encountered a busy tone. Two-level
feature activation applies to Automatic Recall and allows the subscriber to hear the
number of the last incoming call prior to deciding whether or not to recall that number.
(3) Automatic Redial *66 is an outgoing call
management feature which will enable the subscriber to have the system redial the last
number called from his/her station. This applies regardless of whether the original call
was answered, unanswered, or encountered a busy tone. The system will monitor the calling
and called lines and will attempt to connect the call for up to 30 minutes. The activation
of this feature can be canceled by the customer when desired.
(4) Call Forwarding (*72 to activate/*73 to
deactivate) permits a customer to have all calls to one telephone number
transferred to any other dialable telephone number. (Third party charges,
long distance charges, and other taxes and fees may apply) The grade of
transmission of calls which are forwarded may vary depending on the
distance and routing necessary to complete the call, therefore, the normal
grade of transmission is not guaranteed on any forwarded call.
(5) Call Forwarding/Remote Access
allows customers to activate or deactivate the call forward option on their telephone from
a remote telephone. This feature requires the use of DTMF dialing at the remote station.
To activate forwarding, dial 269-623-9191, wait for stutter dial tone, dial the seven
digit number to be forwarded then dial the passcode, wait for stutter dial tone, dial *72
then dial the seven digit number to which calls will be forwarded then dial # to complete
the entry. To deactivate forwarding, dial 269-623-9191, wait for stutter dial tone, dial
the seven digit number to be unforwarded then dial the passcode, wait for stutter dial
tone, dial *73 to cancel caff forwarding.
(6) Call Transfer allows a customer who also has
three way calling, to transfer a call to another directory number and then drop out of the
call. The customer is responsible for all charges on the call.
(7) Call Waiting permits a customer to receive an
audible signal indicating that a second party wishes to talk to him. The customer may
elect to terminate the first call and answer the second calling party, or hold completely
private conversations with each of the two parties on an alternate basis. Includes (10)
Cancel Call Waiting *70.
(8) Caller ID/Calling Number Delivery will enable
the customer to receive the calling number on incoming calls. The number will be delivered
to the called party's Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) in the interval between the first
and second ring. The calling number will remain for the duration of the call and can be
viewed from the display on the CPE.
(9) Calling Number Delivery Blocking *67 or *82 (both
commands toggle function on and off) will allow the calling party to suppress his/her
Directory Number (DN) so that the called party with Calling Number Delivery does not
receive the information. The called party will receive a "private" message
instead of the calling party's DN. This feature will be provided on a per line basis at no
charge to all customers who subscribe to Private Listings. This feature will also be
provided on a per call basis at no charge to all other subscribers.
(10) Cancel Call Waiting *70 permits a customer
subscribing to Call Waiting to prevent on a per call basis, the Call Waiting feature and
signal, Incoming calls will receive a busy tone.
(11) Customer Originated Trace *57 allows the
subscriber to initiate a trace on the last incoming call by dialing an activation code.
The call will be traced automatically, and the print out of the originating DN and the
time the call was made will be forwarded to a predetermined location, not to the
subscriber. The subscriber then contacts the telephone company or law enforcement agency
to determine further action.
(12) Distinctive Ringing on Single-Party Revertive
allows a distinctive ringing pattern to be applied to a station when the call is coming
from someone on the same telephone number. It is part of the Revertive Ringing package and
will allow the subscriber to determine before answering the call whether the call is
incoming or is from someone within his/her home or business. This feature is especially
useful for extensions located outside the main structure.
(13) Intracom permits a single line customer who
has more than one station on the line to ring another station(s) from any station and
enables communication between the stations on the same line. A distinctive ringing pattern
will occur when the call is coming from someone on the same line.
(14) Number Referral permits a customer to have a
recorded message provide new number information when the original number has been changed
or disconnected at the request of the customer.
(15) Originate Only permits a customer to place
outgoing calls. The telephone number is not listed and cannot be used to complete calls to
lines with this feature.
(16) Receive Only permits a customer to answer
incoming calls, but restricts the line so that no outgoing calls can be made except calls
to 911 emergency services.
(17) Remote Call Forwarding to a Local Directory
Number offers the opportunity to forward one number to another within the office without
the need of a second line appearance. This feature is useful if a business has changed
locations but its original telephone number is published in the directories. It allows the
switch to forward all incoming calls to the old number to the new number without utilizing
two line cards.
(18) Remote Call Forwarding to a Long Distance
Number intercepts and directs calls from a local telephone number to a toll location, with
the called party receiving billing for the call. For example, a business with clientele in
City A, but located in City B, can have local calls made to its business, which would
otherwise be a toll call to the calling party.
(20) Second Number/Teen Service/Multi-Ring Service
permits a second number to be assigned to the same line. You use your regular phone, but
each number has its own special ring. Subscribers who also have the Call Waiting feature
assigned to their line will receive a distinctive Call Waiting tone for each telephone
(21) Selective Call Acceptance *64 allows
customers to define a list of up to 32 calling directory numbers that will be accepted.
Any calling (T) numbers not on that list will be routed to announcements and rejected. The
calling party not on the acceptance list will receive an announcement stating that the
call is not presently being accepted by the called party. Subscribers can review and
change the list of accepted directory numbers as desired.
(22) Selective Call Forwarding *63 allows the
subscriber to have (T) certain terminating calls forwarded from a list of up to 32 calling
numbers to a designated remote station. The activity will occur whenever a call is
received from a telephone number which has been indicated on a list of numbers, referred
to as the Selective Call Forwarding screening list. Terminating calls from telephone
numbers which cannot be identified or have not been indicated on the list will be given
standard terminating treatment.
(23) Selective Call Rejection *60 allows the
subscriber to define a list of up to 32 calling numbers to be screened. Any calling
numbers on (T) this list will be routed to announcements and rejected. All other calls
will be treated normally. The calling party on the rejection list will receive an
announcement stating the call is not presently being accepted by the called party.
(24) Selective Distinctive Ringing/Call Waiting *61
is an incoming call management feature which will allow the subscriber to define a list of
up to 32 calling DNs that will provide the subscriber with special incoming call
treatment. Any incoming calls on this list will be indicated by a distinctive ringing
pattern or a distinctive Call Waiting tone, if applicable. Terminating calls from
telephone numbers which are not on the list, or which cannot be identified, will be given
(25) Single-Party Line Revertive Ring allows a
type of intercom system so subscribers can reach parties on a remote part of their
property (for example, a garage, greenhouse, or barn). Subscribers dial their number and
hang up. All extensions ring. The intended party picks up the extension and is connected.
(26) Speed Calling permits a customer to reach
preset numbers by abbreviated dialing. Speed-Call-30 provides for up to thirty preset
numbers. Speed-Call-8 provides for up to eight preset numbers. The user dials *75 (*74
with SC8) to alter the list.
(27) Three-Way Calling permits the user to add a
third party to an existing call. The grade of transmission on Three-Way Calling may vary
depending on the distance and routing necessary to complete such a call, therefore, the
Telephone Company makes no representation as to the quality of transmission.
(28) Toll Denial permits a customer to make local and/or emergency (911) calls only.
(29) User Programmable Call Forward, Busy/No Answer
provides transfer capability to incoming calls that encounter a busy or no-answer state.
The forwarded-to DN will be programmed by the subscriber by dialing an access code
followed by the number. In addition, the subscriber will program the number of rings
before transfer to
designate a no-answer state. These capabilities can be activated or deactivated from a
remote station. This feature is available to residential and business end-users and is
compatible with normal Call Forward and Usage Sensitive Call Forward features. It requires
the use of DTMF dialing at the remote station. Dial *93 to reset then dial "*92 (nbr
of rings) (Fwd to number) #" to activate.
(30) Warm Line/Time Delay allows the customer
normal access to a telephone but automatically dials a predesignated number after a
specific amount of time (usually 30 seconds).
(31/32) Voice Mail Click here for voice mail instructions.
The monthly rates below apply to each line equipped and
are in addition to the regular rates for the class of service furnished and any applicable
service charges as covered under Service Charges in Tariff M.P.S.C. No. 1.
Touchcall service is included with residence lines at no extra charge.
Line Haul Charges, Call Forwarding
The calling party is responsible for payment of regularly
applicable charges for sent-paid messages. The customer who forwards calls to a long
distance number is responsible for the payment of regularly applicable charges for a
dialed station-to-station call. For collect calls, the party subscribing to the Call
Forwarding Service is responsible for the payment of charges if a party at the number to
which calls are forwarded accepts the call.
On a person-to-person or collect call that is not accepted the
party who forwards calls to a long distance number will be charged the dial
station-to-station rate in effect for this portion of the call.
(1) Automatic Line Connection (31300) $ 3.95
(2) Automatic Recall *69 (31610) 2.95
($0.60 call without this feature)
(3) Automatic Redial *66 (31600) 2.00
(4) Call Forwarding *72 to activate,*73 to deactivate (30400) 2.00
(5) Call Forwarding/Remote Access (30410) 2.00
(6) Call Transfer (30411) 1.00
(7) Call Waiting (Includes Cancel Call Waiting *70) (30600) 2.95
(8) Caller ID/Calling Name Delivery (31622) 6.00
(9) Calling Number Delivery Blocking *67 (See Note A Below) Free
(10) Privacy (31623) 3.95
(11) Customer-Originated Trace *57 (31660) 2.00
(12) Distinctive Ringing on Single-Party Revertive (31630) 2.00 (See Note B Below)
(13) Intracom (31200) 2.00
(14) Number Referral (31515) 3.00
(15) PIN Toll Control (31800) 9.95
(16) Receive Only (30810) 5.00
(17) Remote Call Forwarding to Local Number (31710) 16.45
(18) Remote Call Forwarding to Long Distance Number (31650) 2.00
(19) Private Call Rejection *77/*87 (31400) 2.00
(20) Second Number/Teen Service/Multi-Ring Service (31000) 3.00
(21) Selective Call Acceptance *64 (31670) 2.95
(22) Selective Call Forwarding *63 (31680) 2.95
(23) Selective Call Rejection *60 (31690) 2.95
(24) Selective Distinctive Ringing/Call Waiting *61 (31640) 2.00
(25) Single-Party Revertive Ring Free
(26) Speed Calling (8 number list) *74/SC8 (30200) 2.00
Speed Calling (30 number list) *75/SC30 (30300) 2.00
(27) Three-Way Calling (30700) 2.00
(28) Toll Denial (30800) 5.00
(29) User Programmable Call Forward, Busy/No Answer (30412) 2.00
(30) Warm Line/Time Delay (31100) 2.00
(31) Voice Mail Service, Multiple Mailboxes:
First 20 Mailboxes, Each (31510) 3.00
Next 80 Mailboxes, Each (31511) 2.00
Over 100 Mailboxes, Each (31512) 1.50
(32) Voice Mail Service, Single Mailbox (31500) 3.00
(33) Teen Service / 2nd Number (31000) 3.00
(34) Private Listing (14940) 1.95
(35) Wire Maintainance (29200) 1.95
Note A: An $11.95 Service Ordering Charge and Line Connection Charge may apply.
Note B: A $3.00 One Time Fee Applies.
Combination Packages offer reduced rates
(01) Call Waiting & Call Forwarding (30913) 2.95
(02) Call Waiting & Voice Mail & Caller Name Privacy & (30P02) 11.90
(03) Call Waiting & Voice Mail & Caller Name & (30P04) 9.00
(04) Call Waiting & Voice Mail & *69 & Call Forwarding (30P06) 5.00
(05) Call Waiting & Voice Mail & Three Way Calling & (30P08) 5.00
(06) 1+ Calling (3171A) 4.95
(07) Privacy & 1+ Calling (3171D) 11.95
(08) Voice Mail & 1+ Calling (3171E) 6.95
(09) Privacy & 1+ Calling (3171F) 11.45
(10) Privacy & Voice Mail & 1+ Calling (3171G) 13.95
Back to Top